- Customer experience sphere – A new battlefield for 2021
- Service segment becoming the major influence on the customer experience management markets growth: Easiness and convenience for all kinds of customers
- Digital customers and their new shopping journeys: More and faster as a new standard
- Managing a new nature of customer complaints: Tech complaints – The right response and resolutions
- Omnichannel is the new norm: Why is such experience crucial?
- How to interact with customers on various platforms coherently? Multichannel experience becoming omnichannel
- Cognitive chatbots maintaining utmost customer experience: AI and ML conquering all the spheres, the best practices for CX implementation
- ML and AI for optimising operations: The benefits of augmented data management
- Does self-service technology assure customer satisfaction? Perceiving customer satisfaction with technology-based services
10th Annual Strategic Customer
14 – 15 April 2021 | Vienna / Online
The era of ceaseless change requires us to be prepared to the advancements of next-generation technologies, when traditional rule-based decision-making may not be able to adapt effectively to meet customer expectations and requirements. Is your company ready for the latest trends and innovations to make sure you are bettering your customer experience at your full potential?
Hottest topics will be discussed this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Among quite a number of conference I have attended, this was absolutely my favourite one. I really enjoyed it and learned many valuable insights and ideas that I will take home with meDirector Customer Experience Management at Turkcell
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference