- Happy Customer = Loyal Customer: The importance of interactions and experiences with customer
- Managing new ideas: From ideation to action
- Different types of management vs. different types of innovation
- How to inject new life into old business models?
- How to figure out which version of omnichannel to embrace?
- Digitalization- investment behind the digitalization
- Future threats in customer experience
SEE THE PREVIOUS SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
CONFERENCE TOPICS 2022
LOOK AT THE TOPICS THAT WERE DISCUSSED
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from the banking, telecom, retail, chemical/petrochemical, pharmaceuticals, aviation, hospitality, automotive industries involved in:
- Customer Loyalty
- Loyalty Program
- Customer Retention
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management and Performance
- Customer-Centric Culture
- Loyalty Partnerships
- Rewards and Loyalty
- Customer Care
- Customer Insights
- Customer Journey
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Customer Operations
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Insights
- Customer Engagement
- User Experience
- Customer Experience
- Digital Customer Experience
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Products Enhancing Customer Experience
- Head of Partnerships
Leisure Hotels Experience: Data Analytics for Quality Management
Presentation explores approaches and limitations of the use of data in terms of quality management and product development in leisure hotels.
- Understanding customers’ preferences throughout the customer journey.
- Booking drivers vs. satisfaction drivers, what the customer is willing to pay for vs. what makes them happy.
- What makes a satisfied customer into a promoter? What makes the real difference?
There is No Customer Experience without Research: Insights into the Action is Not Just a Cliché
- Research forms the foundation of making correct decisions. Without facts based on solid data and analysis, nothing can be understood properly and monitored to determine the impact of our activities and initiatives.
In this session, we will examine the core aspects of scientific literacy that is required for Customer Experience professionals to take research into CX action. By using NPS as an example we will delve into how customer experience activities influence NPS scores and how without those activities being successful, the data will never provide the results you and your colleagues want, as well as leaving alone your customers, Executive Board and shareholders.
- Scientific Literacy
- Research to Action
- Driver Modelling
Elevating the Consumer Experience Through Brand Partnerships
The power of brand partnerships in the customer experience journey. How to co-curate and drive impact through successful collaborations.
Our Story on How to Understand NPS
Case study of 5+ years of missteps and successes on the journey of increasing value to customers and trying to understand NPS at the same time.
Real life examples of:
- What didn’t work for us
- What worked for us
- What’s next
Messaging: The Killer Application to Digitalise Our Customers
Orange Spain has clearly bet to open a strong messaging channel for its customers with great operational results. Customers and agents just love it. Nevertheless, the main objective is to convert it in the main ally for the traditional digital self-care channels.
- The origin of the channel. How to build it and where are the hurdles
- Main KPIs you should take care of
- The Business Case. Does it fly?
- Should you move customers between channels? How to?
Miguel Angel CARRASCO
”Interesting insights and great speakers. I really liked the companies presented, the atmosphere and overall networking.– Head of Customer Relationship Management, Generali