11th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit
6 - 8 October 2020 | Vienna
The market is facing one of the biggest challenges affecting all of the industries. Especially in this period it is important to adapt new strategies and deliver the best customer experience possible. The summit has been designed to provide a platform where exciting solutions and ideas on how to support your customer experience will be shared. This conference will provide an excellent opportunity to learn valuable lessons on effective application of new technologies in serving your customers from accomplished professionals in the cross-industry. Attendees will also discuss digital experience that can be offered during current shift towards online platforms. Are you using the best customer support model? Did you include the newest technologies into your customer strategies?
Looking to present your product or solution
on a webinar to hundreds of professionals?
Will Be Discussed
- Acceleration of digital CX as a reaction to increasing demand for modern solutions
- How will CX look post global pandemic?
- Are you using the trendiest technologies to satisfy your customer needs?
- Effective implementation of extended reality in your business
- Creating intelligent customer support model
- Enduring significance of NPS and KPIs
- Is personalised experience truly crucial and what to do if it is not applicable in your business?
- The role of AI and the rise of chatbots in customer-centric approach
- How to approach customer service productively?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
Companies are therefore encouraged to avail of the below discounts: