- What top problems will customer experience professionals need to solve in the upcoming year?
- Omnichannel capabilities and COVID-19: How to achieve excellent service delivery in the post-pandemic environment?
- Transparent, but not overwhelming: Wise usage of your analytics in the personalisation process
- The new Voice of the Customer strategy: Aligning data through various departments
- Digital channels as a new level of professional performance for positive customer experience
- Data analytics: Driving product roadmaps forward, creating consistency and striking a balance between consumer engagement and data-overload
- The biggest issues customer experience teams are facing this year: Things to follow up
- The improvement of customer engagement: An outlook of 2021
- The evolution of customer experience service design: Developing a natural relationship with customers
12th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit
6 – 7 October 2021 | Vienna / Online
Hot topics that will be discussed at this annual
SUMMIT WILL HOST SPEAKERS FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING COMPANIES
”Interesting insights and great speakers. I really liked the companies presented, the atmosphere and overall networkingHead of Customer Relationship Management at Generali
We offer to world’s leading companies at our summit
Allan Lloyds Summit mission is to exceed expectations
We are committed to achieving new standards of excellence by providing conference formats that encourages interaction, networking and high class knowledge sharing. With experts, well-supported staff, motivated to deliver quality, Allan Lloyds vision is to be recognized as the global leader in providing high quality business conferences.
What we offer to world’s leading companies
- Experience-based case studies
- Round table discussions
- Impeccable networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats in the audience ensuring friendly atmosphere
- No media or press presence
Few photos from our summits
Fill your details in the form and we will
send you the whole brochure filled with all details
Your copy of the brochure is prepared.
Inside you will find
- What keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel
- What Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
- The minute by minute breakdown of the conference