15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
TRADITIONAL CUSTOMERS & MILLENNIALS: Innovative solutions to
serve both groups
PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE: Global framework for
personalized customer experience across all customer touch points with local expectations
EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Excellence in customer
satisfaction in a multinational environment
CX PLATFORM: Single CX platform, which can be used seamless across
CUSTOMER CENTRIC CULTURE: A need for a cultural awakening
MULTICHANNEL TRANSFORMATION: Customer experience in a multichannel transformation environment
VAN DER EIJK
Senior VP Customer Experience
Head of Client Strategy
Head of Transformation
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from retail, banking, telecom, hospitality, pharmaceutical and airline industries involved in:
- Customer relationship management
- Customer relations
- Customer experience
- Guest experience
- Consumer experience
- Customer services
- Customer operations
- Multi-channels / omni-channels
- Marketing & communication
- Customer intelligence / web-intelligence
- Digital medias
- Digital transformation and digital development
- Customer retention
- Customer loyalty and engagement
- Customer care
- Customer insight
- People training & education
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop11 October 2016
11th October 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- Human capital as a key factor! How to enable and inspire your people to deliver an exceptional experience?
- Cross-departmental collaboration and communication to provide better customer service
- Employees engagement as a key factor in driving the customer-centricity into the DNA of an organization
- How to understand the customer personality and manage the customer engagement?
- What is the employees’ satisfaction score and how to prevent employees’ churn?
Customer insight for better experience
11th October 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- Digitization of customer service – how to transform customer service to a digital organization?
- How to track the customer journey while keeping the customers on their preferred channel?
- How to deliver a consistent customer experience across all channels?
- Customer collaboration – What role should customers play when designing new products and services and what is the best way to involve them?
- What tools help us understand the experience from the customer’s point of view the best and how can they be used in the design process?
- Smart devices – How to boost CEM in a world of technological progress?