9th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit
2 - 4 October 2018, Barcelona
The summit will gather companies from different industries of banking, telecom, retail, pharma, aviation, and hospitality to answer all the questions about how to design the right customer experience. Come and learn how to find the right balance between the digital and “human” touch in customer experience, how to map customer journeys in today’s digital era, ensuring customer satisfaction and putting customer happiness at the heart of your business. You will also be able to hear about current challenges of GDPR that organisations are facing, their compliances and what the right ways to gather data are.
Will Be Discussed
- Digitalisation of customer experience and finding the right balance between the digital and “human” customer service models
- Trends shaping the consumer behavior
- Artificial Intelligence as a new way of creating better customer experience
- Bringing experience-centricity at the core of your business
- How to ensure customer satisfaction and customer happiness?
- GDPR regulations and their compliance
- Mapping customer journeys in digital time
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
will start in