6th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit
will address the latest topics such as multi-channel/omni-channel transformation opportunities, digitalization traps and tips, new approaches to marketing & communication, customer satisfaction & loyalty, social media issues, data warehouse usage, rebranding and other important topics of today when it comes to Customer Experience Management.
- Gain a deep understanding of social media phenomenon in CEM and how exactly to benefit from it
- Explore the secrets of successful re-branding and learn how to make your employees understand what it means to live the brand
- Gain insight into CX challenges in a multinational environment such as legacy processes, IT infrastructures, cultural environment and customer geographical dispersion
- Determine the optimal touch points mix in order to drive effective customer reach
- Analyze how and why customers are actually using social media to engage or comment on brands
- Understand customer experience management challenges and effective solutions in this digital era
This event is aiming to be a forum where all the participants can exchange their expertise and best practices in multi-channel/omni-channel transformation opportunities, digitalization traps and tips, new approaches to marketing & communication,workforce planning and training, CX challenges in a multinational/multicultural environment, customer satisfaction & loyalty, customer centric value proposition and other important topics of today when it comes to Customer Experience Management.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to discuss the crucial CEM topics, while at the same time having the opportunity to network with your international peers from within the Retail, Banking, Telecommunications, Hospitality and Airlines industry. Benefit from the expertise of our speakers and listen to real case studies and success stories from companies such as Metro, ABN AMRO, Kempinski Hotels, Intesa Sanpaolo, Luxottica, Telefonica, etc. in order to deliver the best customer experience in this fast moving digital world where the customer is what matters most.
Expected attendees will be Members of Board, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head and Senior Managers from retail, banking, hospitality and airlines industry involved in:
IKEA, The Netherlands
Country Customer Relations Director
EMEA Customer Care Director
Director Global Communication Mix Management
DHL Supply Chain
Vice President Global Customer4Life
Katherine De Fontaine
VP People Training & Education
Enjoy over 10 hours of networking with industry peers
Metro, Ryanair, Luxottica, IKEA, Kempinski Hotels, Intesa Sanpaolo and more...
16 case studies from keynote speakers from Fortune 500 companies
Interactive panel discussion, roundtable discussion and speed networking session