See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Digitalisation of customer experience and finding the right balance between the digital and “human” customer service models
- Trends shaping the consumer behavior
- Artificial Intelligence as a new way of creating better customer experience
- Bringing experience-centricity at the core of your business
- How to ensure customer satisfaction and customer happiness?
- GDPR regulations and their compliance
- Mapping customer journeys in digital time
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from Banking, Telecom, Pharma, Retail, Aviation, and Hospitality industries involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement
- Multichannel Marketing
- Consumer Marketing and Strategy
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Operations
- Customer Data & Analytics
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Journey
- Customer Multichannel Engagement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Insight & Futures
- Customer Development
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Satisfaction
2 October 2018 I 15.00 – 16.00
Digital Customer Experience
- How to combine the digital and non-digital experience?
- How to use technology efficiently?
- Changing the customer expectations with digital communication technologies
- Can technology create better relationship with customers?
- Effective tools to use to maximise customer satisfaction
2 October 2018 I 16.00 – 17.00
- How can satisfied customers bring growth to your business even faster than marketing or sales?
- The importance of listening to your customers
- Time – speed – reliability – costs
- What service to offer after sales?
- What programs to offer to ensure customer loyalty?
WHAT DELEGATES SAID
will start in