See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Acceleration of digital CX as a reaction to increasing demand for modern solutions
- How will CX look post global pandemic?
- Are you using the trendiest technologies to satisfy your customer needs?
- Effective implementation of extended reality in your business
- Creating intelligent customer support model
- Enduring significance of NPS and KPIs
- Is personalised experience truly crucial and what to do if it is not applicable in your business?
- The role of AI and the rise of chatbots in customer-centric approach
- How to approach customer service productively?
The market is facing one of the biggest challenges affecting all of the industries. Especially in this period it is important to adapt new strategies and deliver the best customer experience possible.
The 11th Annual Customer Experience Management Summit has been designed to provide a platform where exciting solutions and ideas on how to support your customer experience will be shared. This conference will provide an excellent opportunity to learn valuable lessons on effective application of new technologies in serving your customers from accomplished professionals in the cross-industry. Attendees will also discuss digital experience that can be offered during current shift towards online platforms. Are you using the best customer support model? Did you include the newest technologies into your customer strategies?
By attending this unique business event you will have a chance to hear about exciting innovations and case studies in customer experience management. Moreover, you will be part of well-established networking platform to gather ideas on how to make your customer experience remarkable.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from telecommunications, retail, pharmaceutical, banking, automotive, hospitality, aviation, chemical industries involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Digital Customer Experience
- Customer Value Proposition
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Digital Products Enhancing Customer Experience
- Customer Insights
- Customer Journey
- Customer Value
- Voice of Customer
- Customer Strategy
- Customer Care
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Marketing
6 October 2020 – 15.00 – 17.00
Customer Service and Customer Support Post Pandemic
- How will customer service be changed?
- Adapting to higher demands on online platforms
- Possibilities for improvement in digital service
- Mapping the change in customer behaviour
- Where do we move from here?
Applying Current Digital Trends
- What are the benefits of AI in customer experience?
- How do you measure success of digital customer experience?
- Can you profit from information gathered though chatbots?
- What are the risks of adopting vs. not adopting AI in customer support cycle?
- Will data-driven CX still be relevant in the future?